Sunday, January 21, 2007

Cheese, anyone?

*EDITED: For some reason, when I pasted the link the computer had retained a stamping link I had used earlier (that was posted on the Design Board for Amy at RMH) -- Try the link now. You'll know you're in the right place when you see the kid holding his blocks of Christmas cheese (And I had no clue what Heather's comment meant until I read Jodi's and put the two together...)

You have to read this. Especially if you have kids. Or know any kids. It will make you laugh. A lot.

In Response to Raisins

P.S. Make sure to read that kid's Christmas list. I adore the request for cardboard boxes ("for hiding places.")

P.S.S. I know that you know this is a shameless way of adding a blog entry without really blogging. But let's just ignore that, shall we? It's been a hard week.

3 comments:

Heather said...

It has been a rough week for you -- and um... that link? For the unmounted stamps... ;) This week WILL be better, chicka!

Jodi said...

I'm confused? List...unmounted stamp instructions...Do you need an intervention? Glad to see you are alive however I'm a little concerned...

Jodi said...

Funny Funny....it's been so long since I've read The Sneeze...love the cardboard box part too...we actually have one, and it's well loved.

 
Site Meter