Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Movies I'm looking forward to.

What day is this? Wednesday? Ok, then. We'll call this the new "Wednesday movie feature of some sort for which I will come up with a catchy name but for now it'll have to do" (or "WMFOSSFWIWCUWACNBFNIHTD" for short.)

There are quite a few movies that totally get past us and we didn't realize they were ever released until we see them when we're building our Netflix que. So here are a few trailers for movies* I'm looking forward to seeing at some point:

First, Dan in Real Life:



Also, Mr. Magorium's Wonder Emporium:



And, can I just say for the record that I adore Dustin Hoffman, Jason Bateman and Natalie Portman. I am very interested in seeing them all in the same movie. And I have a serious girl crush on Natalie Portman. That's all, move along.

Last for today, Feast of Love. I really like Greg Kinear and this looks good ("You can't have the dog back. He's bonded with us"... HA!):



*I originally saw these trailers on the Apple site in high def so if you are able you should definitely check out the higher quality versions of these, especially the "Mr. Magorium's" trailer. So pretty.

2 comments:

Jodi said...

And I thought I was gay for loving Natalie Portman. I feel better now. My favorite role of hers is The Professional. Love that movie! Oh and Garden State.

Heather said...

Happy Birthday, dear Stacie!!! Happy Birthday to you!! (And Briley says, I'm getting tired of waiting, Mom! I'm hungry RIGHT NOW!)

 
Site Meter