Tuesday, March 22, 2005

I am not sick.

Not anymore, anyway. Now I'm just to stinkin busy to get online. Our kitchen cabinets are coming Friday and I'm scared. That's a big commitment, though I look forward to ripping out the butt ugly kitchen we currently have (For which we are not responsible).

Here is my last 48 hours in quick-read blog style:

Monday: Work on collage book 10 minutes. Watch "The Incredibles" (again) with Sean (because? He is obsessed). Move furniture, cover furniture, paint first coat in entire family room. Eat dinner. Go for a run. Watch half an hour on the history of waffles (Food Network, silly). Pass out in bed.

Tuesday (today): work on collage book 15 minutes (are you getting why this thing is taking forever?) lunch with husband and tiny-bladder-having three year old son. Three trips to restroom. Chipotle has clean restrooms. Yay, Chipotle. Quick trip to Ikea for lighting. Install first of three new lighting fixtures in family room after removing nasty, dirty, cracked and nasty old light fixtures that for some reason smell of cigar smoke. Eat dinner. Stand up after eating dinner only to realize that my body either hates me or died while I wasn't paying attention as my leg muscles have seized up and don't work. Note to self: first run after months off? Go slow, you twit.

Good times here, people. Good times!

1 comment:

Jodi said...

How on earth do you do all that in a 24 hour period without passing out? Impressed with your ability to do manual labor. Such as painting and installing light fixtures, I wouldn't have a clue. I might be able to paint, but I don't wanna. Unless it's on paper or a book or something.

 
Site Meter