Thursday, August 04, 2005

Three things

1. We're heading out to Cincinnati this morning for a visit with family and friends. Hopefully getting together with some people I haven't seen in a while (Jen, Amy, Jodi, Becky and maybe somehow even Mindy?). Also picking up my bridesmaid's dress for my sister's October wedding. And having the boys fitted for their tuxes (hee!). And helping create general bridal merriement. We return August 13.

2. Children's Hospital called with some possible dates for Liam's assessment at the Autism Center. Will find out today when that will happen. I knew they would be calling, I mean we've been waiting for this since March. But I still broke down in tears last night by the reality of it all. I mean... this is it. When we start getting some answers and some help. Holy crap.

3. August 14 (Sunday) we leave for an overnight trip to the beach. Yay, beach!

So. Lots of fun photos to post. Lots of travel. Lots of new information. Please keep us in your thoughts and prayers.

Later!

1 comment:

Jodi said...

cool...that means they'll be calling me soon!

 
Site Meter