Friday, January 20, 2006

Sorry.

Dear Bloggity Blog,

Please accept my sincerest apologies for neglecting you. It's not that I don't want to update you on a regular and timely basis. I do. I so enjoy blabbering on and on about abso-freakin-lutely nothing. It makes me feel cool in an "Internet-meets-Seinfeld" kind of way. Tearing out your kitchen? Hysterical. Removing 400 year-old wallpaper? Comic gold, people. I mean, really. I know you all live for my posts. Your lives revolved around your "Refresh" buttons as you repeatedly click hoping to see something witty appear.

(I'm having a hard time keeping my sarcasm levels up enough to finish this post... bear with me)

Ok, so really? I've been down with what is most likely the flu. I've also been doing some actual work (as in "graphics"), trying to remove the old caulk from the bathtub in the boys bathroom, cleaning and organizing my workroom so I can actually get in there to do something creative and Jazzercising (though the Jazzercising was on hold this week while the flu persisted). I'm kind of achy and tired and cranky but otherwise fine.

In other news, Sean has gotten to be too much to handle. He fell down the other day and just laid there and said, "Um, a little help here?" I have no idea where the child gets his personality from ::cough:: RUSTY::cough::

Ok, well, that's about all I've got for now. My arms are tired and my head hurts and my legs ache and I'm going to go lay on the couch now. Like one of those giant sumo-sized jellyfish.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Blah blah blah. Complain complain complain. LOL! ;)

Just joking. You poor folks. We are all sick here too. Although I'm letting the grout in my tub fester. Who cares really? i don't bathe in it, and i tell the boys not to eat it. So we are all safe.

Loving the jellyfish. Have you ever eaten jellyfish? Very good and crunchy. Will feed you some when I see you next. No, don't hide. I know where you live! ;)

 
Site Meter