Thursday, November 16, 2006

Colin Love.

Sean is sick. High fever. Grossness. You know, the fun stuff. I spent yesterday watching movies with him draped across me most of the afternoon. Glad we picked up Cars and Over the Hedge on DVD last week; at least we something I hadn't seen fifty times (three or four, tops.)

Anyway, since we're kind of in "laid back mode" here and we haven't had any new episodes of Scrubs to keep us warm and happy lately, I've had to resort to reliving some favorites through YouTube. Add Colin Hay and you've got near perfection. Colin Hay is my go-to guy for easing up. Calming down. He's so subtly genius and I could listen to him for hours (sometimes I do.)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hope isn't sick anymore, and that no one else got sick!

Don't watch Scrubs. Can't get hooked on another show, so stop it! ;)

betsy said...

excellent.

 
Site Meter