Friday, February 02, 2007

Horrifying.

You know what's scary? Tonight, I turned on the radio in the car and the station I scanned to advertised that they were having an "All Hits Weekend." And then they played Ice, Ice Baby by Vanilla Ice.

What makes it more than merely scary? I sang along to the chorus. And may possibly have bit my bottom lip and bobbed my head while car dancing.

Then the kicker: the next two songs in their "All Hits Weekend?" Black Eyed Peas and Kid Rock (I'm considering the possibility that my burrito contained hallucinagens and instead of "All Hits Weekend" they were really saying, "Songs that sucked hard weekend.")

Word to your mutha'.

3 comments:

betsy said...

Wait - you can sing along with Vanilla Ice, but you think Hey Ya sucks? Wha??? (I'm assuming it was that song...)

Stacie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Stacie said...

This post was NOT removed by the author! What the crap? Anyway, I said this:

I know. I cannot explain my lack of self control in singing along to Vanilla Ice. And in all reality, the Black Eye Peas song wasn't that bad. It was just the overall fact that the "hits" were not what I would have first thought of when I heard "Big Hits Weekend!!!" They did play Jesse's Girl in there ;) Kind of confused my brain, but I do consider that a hit (mostly because I enjoy usage of the word "moot" in song lyrics.)

 
Site Meter