Sunday, February 18, 2007

Tag, I'm it.

Yeah, I'm only a little slow on the draw. Betsy tagged me last month but because I'm a giant weinerschnitzel I had lost the link to her blog and had not caught up. Because I suck lately. Ok, I only semi-suck, the rest of the suckage can be attributed to my crazy body and the turmoil it is causing me lately (did I mention that I hate birth control pills? Because I do. I hate them like that dog outside apparently hates peace and quiet. Shut. UP!)(And could I possibly be more random right now? Probably not.)

So here are five things the world may not know about me:

1. I am a big fan of "The Tick" cartoon. Spoon!

2. I would much rather do art with my hands than with my computer.

3. Though I use a Mac and appreciate its ability to render graphics without wigging out, I really don't dig the whole Mac subculture thing that's going on. I love my computer but it does not make me smarter, cooler, richer, prettier or smell better than anyone else. Just saying. I think we may need some perspective here, people.

4. I get way too emotionally invested in the secrets I read every Sunday. (and thanks to Betsy herself for the heads up on Post Secret a few years ago.)

5. I'm a big fan of Guinness, on tap if possible.

So do I know five people who blog who will also take up this tag and go with it? Let's see...

"Red rover, red rover, send Heather, Amy, Jodi, Linda and anyone from my family who will respond over..." (you can put yours in the comments section!)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

BWAHAHAH! I wish you were nearby, so we could be sitting at a coffee shop, and you could say stuff like, "Shut up!" to yourself! You crack me up! Crazy woman!

And sorry, but won't be able to oblige, as you may noticed (or NOT!) that I'm no longer blogging? ;)

Jodi said...

I want a mac...I think it would make me smarter, prettier, and the smell good part wouldn't hurt! I'll respond to your tag later, when I am able to come up with something super clever! Hope the turmoil in your body is subsiding some....

Heather said...

If Blogger will ever stop asking me if I want to DEBUG after every keystroke, I'll do this!!

 
Site Meter