Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Only a matter of time.

Uh huh. Ok, so I turned on the TV and switched over to the Fine Living Network (because, as I've told Linda many many times, I live a life of high glamour). And I'm watching this commercial for one of their newer shows in which people are given a chance to live out their dream occupation with the help of others already in the industry. For example, this DJ in Los Angeles who wants to get into the record industry and start producting at some point so they hook him up with some record industry professionals already running their own label. And hey, this DJ guy is quite a hottie... actually he looks strangely familiar... holy cow... I know that guy! Holy poo... I dated that guy (man. He stills looks adorable, too).

So I suppose it was bound to happen, I mean with all the reality shows out there we're very likely to see someone from our past pop up when we least expect it. But still. It's way weird.

(P.S. Yes, like the very honest and devoted wife I am, I told Rusty about the show. Then informed him that I was recording it.)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMGosh! How cool is that? LOL! I cracked up that you are recording it! Post a pic for us, girl!

Hope you are doing great!!!

Unknown said...

Hey, I watch the FIne Living channer all the time. LOL! Because you too know what a fine life I lead!!!

So, a good looking ex is on TV, eh? Here is my thing, no good looking exes, AND they are all too stupid to be picked for any show. I mean, why else would I have left them?!?!!?

Like Wendi said, photos please!!!

ps: Rusty, you are my fave! And you are a cutie! Don't tell Bryan I said that! ;)

Anonymous said...

LOL! Awesome!! Yes, I will chime in for wanting pictures! Thought I'd drop a note, so you know I'm here! :) If not in body or mind, at least in spirit--LOL.

You mean there are people out there who DON'T watch Fine Living? Also, if someone wanted to be....say....a brain surgeon? Would that fly on the program, you think? :)

 
Site Meter