Thursday, December 15, 2005

Tagged.

I was tagged by Betsy and am trying to think of "Seven songs I'm listening to" lately. This is going to be a festive list because I've been listening to a lot of Christmas music lately.

So. My seven songs I'm listening to a lot lately, according to my "Top 25 Most Played" on my iPod:

1. Christmas (Baby Please Come Home) - U2
2. Gabriel's Message - Sting
3. God Rest Ye Merry, Gentlemen/We Three Kings - Barenaked Ladies with Sarah Maclachlan
4. O, Holy Night - Tracy Chapman
5. Jingle Bells - Bing Crosby
6. I Pray on Christmas - Harry Connick Jr.
7. He is Born, The Holy Child - The French Peas

Runners-up include:

1. Do They Know It's Christmas - Band Aid
2. Last Christmas - The 1980's cheeseball George Michael's verison, not this semi-ok remake version out now.
3. Mele Kalikimaka - The Blue Hawaiians
4. The Heat Miser/Snow Miser song - "The Year Without A Santa Claus"
5. Anything by Bing Crosby.

I tag anyone who has a good list to share - including Linda, Jodi, my brother (I know you read this) and anyone else who'd like to play.

No comments:

 
Site Meter