Saturday, December 24, 2005

Prayer please

Short note to say that I hope each and every one of you have a wonderful holiday, whatever it is that you may celebrate. To our friends and family:

Merry Christmas and we love you!

On a sadder note, please keep my Uncle Emilio in your prayers. He is in Intensive Care after collapsing at home Friday night. He is a husband and father. They live in Chicago (the rest of our family and his family are all in Cincinnati) so we don't see them much anymore. But when I was younger and they still lived in Cincinnati, I spent a lot of time at my aunt and uncle's house in the summers when I was in jr. high and high school. My uncle doesn't really believe in anything as far as spirituality is concerned. And he's annoyed by religion overall as far as I remember from conversations in the past. So please pray that he finds something to believe in during all of this (his family too). I haven't heard anything since yesterday so I don't know if he's even conscious or not. It's all in God's hands now.

No comments:

 
Site Meter