Thursday, September 01, 2005

Dude. I got tagged.

That's what I get for reading Jodi's blog. She mentioned me by name, dammit. I can't get out of it now...

1. Up until the minute I was born, my name was supposed to be April.

2. My best friend, Amy, and I are always mistaken for sisters. Even by at least one person who had known us for a few years and known our last names were different.

3. I've always wanted to have my nose pierced.

4. Maryland gave me my B.A. before I actually finished my requirements. I gave it back, trying to be honest. They thanked me and promptly sent me another one. I kept it and never took my language classes.

5. I had a major crush on Bill Rempe and Chris Frazier from elementary school until the day we graduated high school. I would have kept crushing on Frankie Martorana, but he left for a different school.

Do I have to tag someone now? Hmmm... I tag anyone and everyone that reads this today. You are hearby ordered to write five random things about yourself in the comments section. And? I "blog-tag" my good buddy, LINDA!

3 comments:

Jodi said...

I say we get our nose's pierced when I turn 40. Just a little one, only thing is does that back of the nose ring feel like a big booger in you nose all the time? How about you do it first and let me know! You got a good nose for it.

Unknown said...

Uhm, I'm not joining you and Jodi in the nose piercing business. I'm going to be a hot mama by 40. ROFLMAO! Better get with it. And I'm off to update my blog, you bad woman. Sheesh, like I have nothing else to do. I've got to nurse a hungry child you know! :)

Anonymous said...

My random things:

I cut my own hair the morning before my second grade class pictures. With my mother's work scissors.

Public figures I think are kinda dreamy - Kevin Smith and Jack Black.

When I first saw my husband (25 years ago this week) I thought he was a college professor, and the sexiest man I had ever seen in person. (In reality, he was a sophomore, just 11 months older than I.)

My first pet cat was named Pat, because no one seemed to be able to figure out whether it was a boy or a girl.

In 1964, when I was 18 or so months old, and people would ask me what I wanted for Christmas, my parents taught me to say "A baby!"
My brother was born Dec 21 that year. I guess I want the same thing, 41 years later.

betsy

 
Site Meter