Friday, September 16, 2005

Sorry excuse for a post.

I have to say, this blog has been boring lately. Boring, boring, boring. Which I'm sure shocks everyone. Because really? My life is so astoundingly glamorous.

Stay tuned. Maybe if you're lucky? I'll scan the little cartoons I made from Ikea installation instructions yesterday while I was waiting for customer service to get back on the line (ooooh, think you can handle the anticipation?).

In other news, I haven't had a full night's sleep since last Monday. Sean keeps waking up, climbing into bed with us and kicking me repeatedly in the face in his sleep. Then? I wake up (because? I've been kicked in the face. Keep up here, people). As I was saying: a kick to the facial region, I wake up and then I'm all confused because I felt the kick but do not see the kicker. This happens two or three times until I actually sit up in bed wondering what the holy crap is going on and then I see him. Sean, totally upside down in our bed, head down at the footboard and burrowed into the comforter. You can't see him unless you're really looking hard. Or unless you happen to open your eyes a split second before his little foot makes contact with your cheekbone.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are not the only one with this problem.

www.buggydoo.blogspot.com

scroll down to the colorful cartoon. (Also, don't miss "Fun With Daddy", above it.)
bets

Stacie said...

I dare not laugh because parental karma will come back and kick me in the tushie and that second cartoon panel will come true.

Anonymous said...

Lets see that Ikea cartoon.

betsy

 
Site Meter