Saturday, March 25, 2006

Quote of the week

I've been re-doing the boys' bathroom. Again. Has something to do with the old medicine cabinet and hanging light bulbs and not being able to close the cabinet doors. Anyway... I had to take down the medicine cabinet. The lights were attached to the top of the medicine cabinet. Because? It was ugly like that. So, I got the new light fixture put up (that's another story altogether. Because? The person who built this house was apparently a meth addict.) But I didn't get the mirror put up yet. I asked the boys if they'd be ok brushing their teeth without the mirror for one night. Liam looks at me like I'm stupid and goes, "Yeah. I know where my teeth are." Scary that Sean said he couldn't brush without the mirror.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

ROFLMAO!!!!! That kid kills me!!! (BTW, when you are done with your boys' bathroom, can you come by and do my boys' bathroom? It's ugly!)

betsy said...

"Because? The person who built this house was apparently a meth addict."

HA! THAT's the quote of the week.

 
Site Meter