Friday, July 15, 2005

Haircut opinion photos


Rusty and I
Originally uploaded by art chick.
Ok. Y'all are getting rowdy. Personally, I wouldn't ask to see pictures of me. But then... that's just me.

It was hard to find anything that would be of any help as either I'm the one taking all the photos and are therefore not in many, or the photos I am in have me with my hair up or pulled back (see me stuck under the countertop, below).

Click on the photo and I made up a little group of photos that show my hair at various stages. Please forgive the quality as some were GIF's I had to convert back. And some were just bad scans way back when they were originally scanned.

P.S. I'm leaning toward going in and having my hair cut to my shoulders with long layers. But I can probably be persuaded to change my mind...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I like the length in the photo after Minnie (which BTW is hilarious!!), I think it was named "This is Old".

But what about a pixie? You don't have one of those posted! It's just hair. It grows back.

And the current photo, you guys are too cute!!! (And you rock of course, reigning DIY couple!)

Anonymous said...

I like the "King's Island" bob - it's flattering, and looks cooler (temperature-wise) - but did you have to blow it straight every day? It seems straighter than the others. At that legnth, can you pull it back into a tiny little ponytail?
betsy

 
Site Meter