Thursday, July 21, 2005

Hubba hubba


Hubba hubba
Originally uploaded by art chick.
Ok. This post is inspired by my friend Linda. Who posted a most gorgeous photo of a young and seriously hot Paul Newman.

We watched a lot of old movies growing up and I have to say, my crush on Cary Grant started at a very young age. He was good looking and funny. And he just got better looking with age.

Favorite Cary Grant movies? Holiday (with Kathryn Hepburn), Indiscreet (with Ingrid Bergman) andHis Girl Friday (with some chick I can't remember). Oh wait. I forgot Arsenic and Old Lace and An Affair to Remember and...

If you have never seen a movie starring Cary Grant? You're totally missing out. Find one and watch it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

unrelated - everything is fine, dont' worry. Thanks for freaking out for me. I've updated my blog.

betsy

Unknown said...

Looove Cary Grant!!!! See ya tomorrow! Art supply shopping...

Jodi said...

Favorite Cary Grant Flicks, Charade well because I am a Audrey Hepburn fan first! North by Northwest is a cool flick, and Father Goose. Gregory Peck is a hottie too. Old folks like my mom's age always say Humphrey Bogart....and I think he's funny looking. But you know who really is way smooth is Sidney Poitier. Man he's just cool.

 
Site Meter