Friday, July 15, 2005

I finally lost it.


I finally lost it.
Originally uploaded by art chick.
Yep. That's it. Yesterday the counter top guys came back because they didn't cut the hole correctly for the sink the first time. Our plumber friend had hooked up the dishwasher, water lines, disposal, and various other pipes. Rusty and I had to take them all apart again for the countertop recut. Then? To finally mount the sink? We had to actually pull the dishwasher out from the cabinets so I could get back there to tighten the clamps for that end of the sink (Rusty's too tall to sit scrunched up in that small space - Yay for my midget legs!).

Anyway, Rusty and I kick ass. Sorry if you have sensitive ears (or eyes, as the case may be). But we did all of that disconnecting. Then we got it all put back, in the correct order. With no leaks. People? That is incredible. And? I'm now going in to install and hook up the electricity to the disposal. Because I'm cool like that.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You guys ROCK!!!!!

 
Site Meter