Monday, June 06, 2005

The Chair


Chair
Originally uploaded by art chick.
Since our house has been in a state of renovation chaos for pretty much the last six months, I have come to despise it. But that's not going to fly because I have to live here. But then I realized that there are little things about the house that I really like. The color on the living room wall is one thing I really love now (though this photo is a bit dark). The chair just happened. It's holding a bunch of unused old photo frames until I can find a photo and a place to hang each of them.

I'm trying to change my attitude about the house because we are so blessed to have it. In this area especially (Metro Maryland/Washington DC) it is horribly expensive to own a house yet we do. So I'll suck it up and change the stuff that bothers me and live with the stuff that doesn't.

::GASP:: Was that the sound of me actually maturing?

No comments:

 
Site Meter