Saturday, June 11, 2005

Girl Gift

Girlie girl gift

This? This is the girliest girl present in the history of girldom. As the mother of two boys, rare is the opportunity to live life on the pink side. It took me mere minutes to pick out the gift. When you rarely get to buy for a girl you tend to gravitate to Barbie. When Barbie is too mature, you go for her back-up -- The Disney Princesses. And this gift has the Disney Princesses. All of the Disney princesses. In book form. A set of eight of them. With a CD (which is also pink). The card? No, I didn't go overboard and get a matching princess card. Give me some credit. The card is My Little Pony. With glitter.

Now, I wouldn't necessarily say I've "turned to the pink side". But it is way fun to play here every once in a while.

(Did you see? The gift bag is a purse for pete sake. With little metal handles. And a working latch. Someone help me, that's just way too cute).

No comments:

 
Site Meter