Thursday, June 16, 2005

Unmounted stamp addict


The naked stamp
Originally uploaded by art chick.
Call me an enabler (some of you already have) but I finally got the photos up with descriptions of how and what to do with unmounted stamps - both rubber and polymer. Click that photo to the right. It will take you to a group of photos with directions for each step. You can also click each photo to enlarge it to get a better look. NOTE: if you choose to view the photos as a "slide show" you will not be able to see the directions for each photo.

Lianne, if you're reading this? All of this applies to the Wordsworth stamps I bought you a while back (I don't know if you've used them or not). Marco's sells EZ Cling (or they did) and I think Stamp Your Art Out sells some as well though it may be another brand of cling foam.

Jodi? See what you started when you sucked me into the world of unmounted stamps a few years ago? I'm spreading the love, sister.

Linda, I take no responsibility for your buying sprees after reading this innocent, totally non-enabling post.

Here are some great resources for unmounted stamps, though it's by no means even the beginning of what's out there:

Waxing Nostalgia (Owned by River City Rubber)
Cat's Life Press
Ma Vinci's Reliquary
Junque
Invoke Arts
Wendi Speciale
Stamp Camp
Rubber Trouble
ScrappingwithStyle.com - Various unmounted companies available through one online store & source for inexpensive EZ Mount
Rubber Stamp Connection (Ebay Store)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I really needed this step by step tutorial. Thanks Stacie. And thank you so much for enabling some more...

Jodi, this is partly your fault!!!

LOL!

OK, off to buys some stamps, now that I know what to do with them...

 
Site Meter