Thursday, June 02, 2005

I need some non-fruity coffee.

Ok, so, me? Tired and very very cranky. I am such a child! I am exhausted but do I go to bed any earlier? No. There are just way too many things I think need my attention. Could I possibly be any more self centered than to think the world will stop spinning and go hurtling blindly through space if I just curl up and sleep for a normal amount of time?

Then, when I actually do make myself go to bed at any time earlier than midnight? I get all "Yay you, you're going to bed 'early' therefore you should read a book or flip through a magazine all relaxed and such in bed". Then "early" turns into 12:25 a.m. and this morning I'm barely functioning! My coffee consumption is way up (which explains why 7-Eleven shareholders will soon be sending me thank you notes at this rate).

And here's another rant somewhat having to do with that last paragraph. Apparently someone at 7-Eleven has lost partial brain fuction or they've recently employeed a chimp to make their coffee decisions. That chimp has decided that instead of coffee flavors like "Hazelnut" or "Vanilla" or whatever? They've added coffee flavors such as "Blueberry", "Strawberry Banana" and "Kentucky Mint Julep". That's just wrong on so many levels. But I guess the chimp explains the banana element anyway.

1 comment:

Jodi said...

Heres what's wrong it's 1:30 am and I am posting comments on your blog....and I have to get up in the morning, and see a psychologist about my kid, for him not me, but I am going to need one if I keep depriving myself of sleep....and WHO DRINK FRUITY COFFEE ANYWAYS? Wait I might know the answer to that.....

 
Site Meter