Friday, May 20, 2005

Another day...

Another ridiculous observation on the Sapper household.

I was just cleaning the boys' bathroom. I totally realize that having two little boys, one of whom having only been potty trained for mere months, means you really do have to clean the bathrooms daily. But come on. Do you know what I was just doing for the last ten minutes? Cleaning up toothpaste. From the underside of the toilet. That's right. The underside. I'm at a total loss because from my calculations? You'd have to lie on your back on the bathroom floor, turn your head and aim for the spot I'm talking about. These boys have a 50% average when it comes to hitting the toilet when they go, but they can hit a precise spot on the underside of the toilet with toothpaste?

In other news, Sean has only been answering to the name "Mr. Incredible" for the last week now.

No comments:

 
Site Meter