Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Oh, please.

Go ahead, ask me what I'm doing this morning. Come on, I dare you (you really should know better at this point).

Well, since you asked... I'm sitting on the floor of the cluttered computer room (so that's where my running shoes went) trying to type in an entry on my borrowed PowerBook (Thank you, NASA) and simultaneously thanking God that I backed up the 700+ songs on iTunes while cursing my stupidy for not having the last three years worth of personal photos on CD. For you see, some nice German people decided to send me a virus through my email (Kein danke schreckliche Leute!). No, I did not open any of the 27 German emails. But Outlook has a preview option and that preview option was enough to set up the virus. It rampaged through our PC. Windows is trashed. Can't start it up. Which means that all of our family photos from 2002-2005 are locked up in a useless black box. Yes, these past few months are making me wonder if there is some deep dark sin I have forgotten and need to repent of.

On a good note, I'm thoroughly enjoying The "Triplets of Belleville" soundtrack which has been locked up on this version of iTunes (though I wish someone could please explain why I would have possibly downloaded the "Milkshake" song).

1 comment:

Jodi said...

Note to self back up photos and itunes Danke.

 
Site Meter