Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Speaking of pop culture

Does anyone else watch Desperate Housewives? Funny funny stuff. I'm asking because I've become obsessed with a random item on the show. One of the characters on the show has the greatest stained glass piece in her house. It's the freak lady who's sister got killed because she was blackmailing Mary-Alice.

At the freak lady's house (our new nickname for her because of that psychotic face she made when she offered to make pudding for Zach last week) there is a door in her kitchen. It has a stained glass panel inset and it's got very delicate small white flowers on long stems. It's a beautiful piece. I made Rusty rewind three times so I could get a better look at it over freak lady's shoulder last week (I think I heard Rusty mutter something about limiting my TV exposure). Incidentally, yes, I do get caught up on the oddest things. Welcome to my existence.

If anyone stumbles across a picture of that door? Or a scene from the show with that door? Please email it to me! I want to create something similar to replace the door between our kitchen and laundry room. It's nice to be able to think in terms of aesthetics rather than construction at this point.

No comments:

 
Site Meter